- The calendar you download from www.freshcalendars.com is free as long as it is not reproduced (or) redistributed physically or via internet.
- You hereby agree that you will use the calendars downloaded from www.freshcalendars.com for your personal and legal use only. You should not use this calendars for any illegal purpose.
- All the contents of this web-site are only for general information purpose or use. The contents of the website should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making any decision.
- You can link to the various web pages of www.freshcalendars.com from your website or blog, provided your website or web page or blog or content does not contain content considered illegal, pornographic, harmful, etc. You may link to a web page of www.freshcalendars.com only with a ".html" extension, but no other file should be linked (e.g. not a ".php" extension). You do not have permission to link to a ".doc", ".docx", ".pdf", ".gif", or other such downloadable file from your website or blog.
- The contents of this site may have technical or typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. The site or site owners does not take any responibilities for any type of errors on this site. You use information and products in this site at your own risk.
- This site or site owners cannot be held resonsible for the working condition of the calendars. When the downloaded calendar is not upto your expectation or contains typing error or wrong calendar dates or error in the downloaded files the site or site owners will not bear any responsibility.
- The site owners has all the rights to modify, suspend, cancel, stop or continue any or all service at any point of time with or without any prior notice. Also the site owners reserves the rights to make modifications, alterations or changes in any or all of the content, design, products, services contained in the website without any prior notice to you.
- The site owners is not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, implied, consequential or incidental damages for lost profits, loss of revenue or loss of use or loss of time, money, effort arising out of or related to www.freshcalendars.com or by the contents of this site.
Please read these Terms of Service ("Terms", "Terms of Service") carefully before using the http://www.freshcalendars.com/ website (the "Service") operated by Similar Mag ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Similar Mag.
Similar Mag has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Similar Mag shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 15 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.