March is third month of the year and has 31 days.In this season,NH(north hemisphere), though colder days can still have influence,with temperatures little hot and new growth begins to arrive and spring officially starts.But humidity will still be low for many locations in March.
Weather check: https://www.accuweather.com/
What is the symbols of March month?
Some interesting events that happened in March.
- Thomas Cranmer burns at the stake(21 March 1556)
- ‘Spanish’ flu strikes and kills 100 million(4 March 1918)
- Rome’s emperor of excess meets a bloody end(11 March AD 222)
- Belisarius saves Rome from the Goths(2 March 537)
- The Great Escape arouses Hitler’s fury(24 March 1944)
- France’s iconic tower opens(31 March 1889)
- The Book of Mormon debuts with a whimper(26 March 1830)
- Churchill warns of an ‘iron curtain’ falling across Europe(5 March 1946)
What is the awareness for the month of March?
Daylight Saving Time 2018 in the United States:
Sunday, March 11, 2018, 2 AM
2- Red Banana
What are the important days in March 2018?
* Saint Patrick's Day Saturday, March 17
* Good Friday Friday, March 30
Here are some important events all over the world:
1- Big Ears Festival
Location: Knoxville, USA
Dates: March 22 - 25
2- Sónar Hong Kong
Location: Hong Kong Science And Technology Park, Hong Kong, China
Date: March 17
3-Days Like This
Location: Victoria Park, Australia
Location: Harpa, Reykjavik, Iceland
Dates:March 16 - March 18
5-Pitch Music & Arts
Location: Victoria, Australia
Dates:March 9 - March 12
Location: Dom im Berg, Austria
Dates:Feb 28 - March 4
Dates:March 7 - March 11
8-Dekmantel Festival São Paulo
Location:Playcenter, São Paulo, Brazil
Dates:March 3 - March 4
Location: NDSM Docklands, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Dates:March 31 - April 1
Location:Pontins, Southport, UK
Dates:March 15 - March 18
Location:Seattle Center Festál
Find more events near you:
Would you like to keep up with those important days or events? Please use the printable calendar which is the easiest way of remembering your special events.
See you in April 2018